I own some Tesla Stock and so follow what the business world says about Tesla.
I'm not at all interested in a pi**ing contest to see who is more adept at
presenting facts/comments about an EV or leadership of an EV company, but in the
interests of a balanced view I've gathered some comments from my news feeds :

- Tesla has an unmatched autonomous driving technology. It is expected to start
aggressive global expansion by the end of 2024, which will disrupt the whole
automotive industry.

- Tesla's FSD technology could potentially be licensed to local automotive
manufacturers, further solidifying its position in the autonomous driving
market.

- Tesla, Inc.'s stock has underperformed the market over the last quarter, but
investors should understand that it is a long-term play characterized by
substantial short-term volatility.

- While new ventures and investments in innovation are inherently risky, Tesla's
$27 billion cash pile, together with almost no debt [compared to the company's
market cap], suggests that the company likely has sufficient financial resources
to fuel its ambitious plans to ramp up and maintain a firm commitment to
innovation.

- My bullish view on Tesla is driven by its brilliant pricing strategy, its
clear category vision, and the launch of the Model 2, code-named Redwood. I
anticipate the Model 2 will be a simplified version of Tesla's Model 3, priced
around $30,000. In the current car market, with an average new car in the U.S.
selling at $48,000, this price tag is competitive to challenge most internal
combustion engine (ICE) and hybrid vehicles. I expect it will also significantly
accelerate the mass adoption of electric vehicles ((EVs)).

So while some EV proponents take Musk's politics personally, the business world
sees Tesla as an opportunity, both financially and as a boon to EV's
domestically and world wide.

Best regards,

Rush Dougherty

TucsonEV