Maybe the FSD starts taking more risks too...because the Tesla Overlords decide
they like it that way and they want to test their new more edgy aggressive
modes.   Maybe tailgating, or speeding, or passing....all because FSD is just
so much "better" than humans.

    On Sunday, May 5, 2024 at 09:31:09 AM PDT, Lee Hart via EV