Hi Folks
I know it’s fairly minor compared to driving the car but the USB music is a
nice feature I wanted to get working (not intermittently) on my Tesla Y 2021
(91k miles).
From the Tesla list (great god google), putting the mp3 FAT32 USB 64GB drive in
the glove box port is the ONLY place it will work consistently bumping the
cameras sentry mode (tried partitioning but didn’t work consistently).  So you
get great sorted music, 5000 songs 40gb flash usb drive OR camera storage. Not
both.  Life is full of trade offs as John Lennon would say. Also CRC226 (tuner
cleaner from yesteryear) cleans usb ports well.
On the FM dropping out , you have to wait 30 seconds before twiddling with the
left ball volume control on car start or sometimes the computer won’t connect
the speakers (then requires a reboot).  So I don’t touch anything for a 1/2
minute when I get in the car and start down the road and no audio glitches.
Best regards
Mark in Roanoke Va
Sent from my iPhone
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/