I love how people assume Elon is behind every decision made at Tesla. You must
think he is Superman or you never really ran anything yourself.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, June 23, 2024, 6:09 PM, Bobby Keeland via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

Tesla has been aware of the problem problem with the upper steering
component for years. It is called a product design problem, but they
stilled charged me to replace it with a new unit.

Because the problem is a known issue that is not just wear and tear it
seems to me that Tesla should replace this faulty part without charge.
Unfortunately Elon Musk wants to have a lot more billions of dollars in his
bank accounts rather than repair problems that are caused by Tesla designed
parts that are known to be faulty.

Bobby Keeland
Arnaudville, Louisiana