Hello,

Long time listener, first time caller here.

Please have your friend read Kevin McMahan's FB post
<https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ySF1MhaSJumBSTrA/> first.

I'm an admin to this  FB group. After repeated requests for an eval pack
with no response from overseas suppliers, then this update from Kevin, a
decision was made to now reject all overseas supplier ads.

I suggest your friend, either replace it with an OEM pack himself or take
it to an independent LEAF shop <https://leafrepairnetwork.com/>.

Myself, I'll work with LEAF owners who may have sourced their own
replacement pack and just need pack removal/installation services

BR,