For me this would get much more interesting once my 8 year warranty is up
on my 2018 model 3 as I no longer have a warranty for Tesla to void (2
years left for me).
I did the upgrade to support CCS (replace charger ECU with REV 4 version
plus plug to fake out missing stuff).

Why the 6Kw limit or was that just what you were easily to be able to test?

Does your "experiment" work require CCS or would it work on a non CCS
enabled Tesla?

Phil H.