So, about the only way to really clean the motors would be to submerge them, and run them at low speed while submerged.
THAT isn't gonna happen...

On 7/21/2024 1:57 PM, Cor van de Water wrote:
New should be infinite Ohms, because brushes are mounted isolated. The carbon dust covering the isolated material between brush and metal connected to the enclosure, is what causes the leakage.