It would be really simple to control an EVSE to track the amps the PV
system is generating.  Any EVSE with wifi hardware already in there could
do this with just a software update.  Any EV with telematics could also
have software installed to do this, no extra hardware needed.   The largest
issue is that most people are not home during the day, except maybe on
weekends, so it would be of limited use.