My Tesla has been flawless, except for my wiper cocktail that clogged the 
system. Just get the bug juice. On coming from LA yesterday I got a full and 
free charge at a Caltrans charger(with my $20 Temu adapter) (Tejon Pass Rest 
Area (I-5 Southbound) It's worth turning around for the free charge, if 
northbound.Then headed up Interstate 5. The next stop was Harris Ranch. The 
first charger was out of service. I was warned as I backed in. Nice feature. 
However the next charger connector wouldn't go in. Being curious and lazy I 
took a look. Misaligned pin. Nudged it with my fingernail enough for insertion. 
 Off to the races and enough charge to reach San Francisco with 20% left. I did 
report it to Tesla via the app. Another nice feature, again, that you don't get 
with other EVs. Lawrence Rhodes 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20260318/7db60e9c/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to