Andrew;

Which Zilla controller and charger do you have ?

Dennis
Elsberry, MO
Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 16, 2026, at 6:17 AM, Andrew Wood via EV <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> I have a Warp 9 motor which has not been used it was in a vehicle for a 
> while but it never got completed it has sat in garage for last 10 years. Also 
> a Manzanita battery charger and Zilla controller. These are in North West 
> England and would need you to arrange collection. I could proabably ship the 
> battery charger and zila overseas if you wish but the motor would definately 
> need you to arrange collection.
>
> If interested messsage me and I can send you pictures. Open to offers.
>
> Regards
>
> Andrew
>
> _______________________________________________
> Address messages to [email protected]
> No other addresses in TO and CC fields
> HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
> OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to