David,
I would certainly agree with that.
Oh well, I'll take help where I find it. Even AI.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2026 at 7:40 AM List Lackey via EV <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On 16 Apr 2026 at 22:55, t ray via EV wrote:
>
> > No human would have offered such help., even if they were capable enough
> to
> > do it.
>
> I'm not ken to start an artificial "intelligence" flame war, but maybe you
> need better friends.  :-\  That's pretty much what this discussion list
> was
> made for.
>
> David Roden, EVDL moderator & general lackey
>
> To reach me, don't reply to this message; I won't get it.  Use my
> offlist address here : http://evdl.org/help/index.html#supt
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>      If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you.
>
> = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
> _______________________________________________
> Address messages to [email protected]
> No other addresses in TO and CC fields
> HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
> OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
<http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20260417/024014ab/attachment.htm>
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to