On 9/28/2026 11:57 AM, Rod Hower wrote:
It would be nice if you document your efforts.  I'm also interested in using vehicle battery packs for Solar backup.  I have 28, 400W panels with Enphase microinverters at my current house (which my daughter will be moving into and will do rent to own).  I'm waiting for solar install at my new house just up the street with 28, 435W Trina TSM-NEG9RC.27 445 panels and 28 Enphase IQ8M-72-2-US [240V] microinverters.  At some point I could just use the 90kWHr battery pack in my Mustang Mach E GT, but I haven't seen a system for V2H or V2G yet that will work with the car.

In general, I will document it - but your setup is a lot harder to do it with.
I have 3, Solis 11.4kW Hybrid inverters, NOT microinverters.
The Solis units directly support attaching a battery pack and providing power when the grid is down.
To work with a car battery pack, I'll be using this:
https://github.com/dalathegreat/Battery-Emulator
which provides a little unit to translate from car BMS to Solar BMS.
_______________________________________________
Address messages to [email protected]
No other addresses in TO and CC fields
HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/
OT: If you use an Android device, please read https://keepandroidopen.org/

Reply via email to