2008/12/22 Roberto Allende <ro...@menttes.com>

> Since there are people who prefer Friday, we could think in a World Plone
> Week instead of a Day, that would give freedom to every host to choose its
> date according to local preferences, target and so on.

I think we should keep it as a World Plone Day and have most of the events
happening within a 24h-48h timeframe (as we had on this year's WPD) around
the proposed date.

> Regarding your proposal and assuming there are no issue with the week
> approach, there's a national day in Argentina during that dates
> unfortunately, so i would prefer the previous one, April 20th to 26th.

If we pursue this timeframe window would it be better for you guys in
Argentina -- having your WPD one day prior to your holiday?

regards,
erico andrei