On 2 February 2010 04:06, Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd love to have some of these at FOSDEM already.
> Is there anyone from Brussels on the list who could check the local prices?
>
> Is there any left over from the 500 USD of TPF?

I don't know exactly how much money is left as I haven't seen the
receipts yet.  I do know that Rich projected his costs as:

Give-aways:             $202.00
Banners/drape:  $110.00
Shipping:               $125.00
Total:                  $437.00

I spoke to TPF about the portion of that money that was being used for
re-usable items - $110 - and they have agreed to provide this in
addition to the $500 that was given for swag.  If the projected costs
are correct you would still have $173 to spend.

You also have $500 for conference swag for CeBit.

All the best,

Karen