Hi all,

To make sure all get credit where it's due, I want to make sure the commit
message for the new Reports Docs includes everyone who worked on this.

Here's my list so far:

Primary Author: BC Coop
Added Authors:
Jennifer Pringle (writing)
Beth Willis (screenshots)
Elizabeth Davis (editing)
Susan Morrison (editing)
Andrea Buntz Neiman (editing)
DIG (reviewing)

Additions? Corrections? Please let me know by the end of the week.

Thanks,
ABN

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
              • ... Andrea Buntz Neiman via Evergreen-documentation
                • ... Andrea Buntz Neiman via Evergreen-documentation
                • ... Susan Morrison via Evergreen-documentation
                • ... Andrea Buntz Neiman via Evergreen-documentation
                • ... Willis, Beth via Evergreen-documentation