Hello Evergreeners,

We are now working on update of our production system to version 3.5.1 and we want to enable Czech localization for all interfaces. OPAC and classic web staff interface is localized and already switched to the Czech language. But a directory /openils/var/web/eg2/cs-CZ/ where the Czech localization of eg2 Angular staff client is expected is missing.

A XTB file with cs-CZ locales for Angular already exists (Evergreen-ILS-3.5.1/Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/locale/messages.cs-CZ.xtb) but the locale is not compiled.

I am a total newbie in Angular, so I need a little help on how to compile a fully functional Czech locale from the existing XTB file.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Vaclav Jansa