Martin,

Making a test server can be fairly automated these days. All of the install steps have been implemented using Ansible scripts. FWIW:

# Use the latest ansible version for Ubuntu
sudo apt-get install software-properties-common # sometimes necessary
sudo apt-add-repository ppa:ansible/ansible
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install git ansible
git clone --branch ubuntu-18.04 \
https://github.com/berick/evergreen-ansible-installer.git
cd evergreen-ansible-installer
sudo ansible-playbook playbook.yml

Or you can install the containerized test server (thereby not altering your system, but instead installing an image). Documentation here: https://hub.docker.com/r/mobiusoffice/evergreen-ils

But the command is:

docker run -it -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -p 210:210 -p 6001:6001 -p 32:22 -p 5433:5432 -h app.evergreen.com mobiusoffice/evergreen-ils

This assumes you have docker installed on your system.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format
MOBIUS