Hi Stephen,

It is a great idea to have such a list (even for us from across the pond :-)!

I have found this link for the 2009 conference (a list of links to blog posts, actually):

https://evergreen-ils.org/category/conferences/evergreen-2009-conference/

This wouldn't work for the second conference very well, however, as there is just one post under the conference category:

https://evergreen-ils.org/category/conferences/evergreen-2010-conference/

So perhaps links from the very bottom of this page:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen_conference_presentations

may appear to be a better choice :-).

Linda