(317) 232-3691

From: Evergreen-general <evergreen-general-boun...@list.evergreen-ils.org> On
Behalf Of Murphy, Benjamin via Evergreen-general
Sent: Friday, August 4, 2023 1:59 PM
To: evergreen-general@list.evergreen-ils.org
Cc: Murphy, Benjamin <benjamin.mur...@dncr.nc.gov>
Subject: [Evergreen-general] OPAC screenshot circa 2015/2016?

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or
click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
I'm doing a presentation along the lines of "oh, how far we have come." I'm
looking for an OPAC screenshot circa 2015/2016. I looked back through old
presentations but didn't find one. Do any of you have one you might be able to
send me? Its OK if it has your branding if it has the out of the box Evergreen
OPAC look and feel.

Benjamin Murphy
NC Cardinal Program Manager
State Library of North Carolina
benjamin.mur...@dcnr.nc.gov<mailto:benjamin.mur...@ncdcr.gov>  |
https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/services-libraries/nc-cardinal
109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
The State Library is part of the NC Department of Natural & Cultural Resources.
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina
Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.
Please note new email address