Hi all,

We're looking to launch a new service in which we create kits for book groups
(or book clubs, or any variation of the name) to reserve. Each kit will come
with a bunch of copies of the same book along with discussion questions. The
idea behind this service is to anticipate different groups' needs and allow
groups to plan out a season of reading by booking months in advance which of
our kits they'd like made available.

We're still hammering out the details, but I was curious to know if other
Evergreen sites have programs like this. If so, I'd love to chat with you!

All the best,

Dan Moore (he/him)
Integrated Library System Administrator
King County Library System