Hello,

That looks like you missed running ldconfig as the root user, or if you did ldconfig, the /etc/ld.so.conf.d/opensrf.conf file is either missing or may have a typo in it.

Double check that file exists and contains one line like the following:

/openils/lib

in it.

Then, run ldconfig as the root user.

If you start the services after that, it should work. If not, follow up with any more information you can give.

HtH,
Jason Stephenson