The Reports Interest Group will meet next Wednesday, March 27th at 2 PM
Eastern via Zoom. Our original plan was to talk about acquisition reports,
but since the Angular reports interface development has been released for
community testing, we thought it would be a good time to take a look at it!
Andrea Buntz Neiman from Equinox Open Library Initiative will be joining us
to show off the new interface.

You're encouraged to take the new interface for a spin on the demo server
<https://butternut.evergreencatalog.com/eg/staff> prior to the meeting.
Login info for the server can be found here
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins>.

Connection information and agenda can be found here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2024-03-27

Hope to see you there!

Jessica

--

Jessica Woolford (she/her)

Director of Member Services

jwoolf...@biblio.org | (203) 577-4070 <203-577-4070>x105

ยป Help Desk: Open or Check a Ticket <https://helpdesk.biblio.org>

[image: Stylized turquoise book with blue swirl around it, above text
reading Bibliomation: Libraries Sharing Computerized Services]
<https://biblio.org/>