Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's Bug Squashing Week and
helped to make it another successful effort!

The final report is at:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing:2024-03

As always, if I missed recording your name or spelled your name wrong,
please let me know so that I can correct it!

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmcca...@georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | h...@georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>