Yeah, we want to be completely transparent about any maintenance of that
information. Just to shed a bit of light on the maintenance we found a
several vendors that did not have the required link on their pages and
worked with them to fix that up so they never left the listing.
However, after several weeks of no reply combined with the statement to a
community member that they weren't offering Evergreen anymore we felt it
was warranted to remove them.