Good Afternoon,

The next permissions working group meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 28
at 3 p.m. EST. We'll regroup on topics/goals discussed during the
conference and review the permissions-related fixes in 3.13-beta.

Here is the agenda with the connection info:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lVA3r0fWgXqvJgLnTlqs28qG-3V1hpYk9SOGoXqsnD8/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CFUZe0d7Mp_XAhHQhr_qkDpDV6MByQQAji_sAuruo44/edit?usp=sharing>

Please feel free to email me about any other topics you'd like to discuss,
or add them directly to the agenda.

Notes and recordings from past meetings can be found here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:permissions_working_group#past_meetings
<https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community:permissions_working_group#next_meeting>

Thanks all,

--

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service website]
<https://georgialibraries.org/>

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorri...@georgialibraries.org

https://help.georgialibraries.org | h...@georgialibraries.org

[image: logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Facebook page]
<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service Instagram page]
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>[image: logo with link to
Georgia Public Library Service LinkedIn page]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-public-library-service/>[image:
logo with link to Georgia Public Library Service Threads page]
<https://www.threads.net/@georgialibraries>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.