On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:28 AM, reinhard hennig
<reinhard.hen...@freenet.de> wrote:
> my administration providing 12.000 Linux clients would appreciate
> continueing evergreen with Leap42.2, because it is planned
> to switch to leap 42.2 (13.2 at the moment) in a couple of months.
>
> That would be great.

I don't know if it is working out, but the fundamental concept of Leap
is that the 42.x series is easy to upgrade between.  In theory, 42.2
is 42.1 with a major service pack.

Major changes will be held back until 43.x.

So the need for Evergreen is much reduced with Leap.  Maybe you can
ask on the main lists if that desire is working out for people.  I
never had a Leap 42.1 machine and I only have one 42.2 machine, so I
can't speak to how the concept is working.

I can say I heard very few complaints from people seeing regressions
when moving from 42.1 to 42.2

Hope that helps,
Greg