Russell Standish wrote:

> MMHaffner wrote:
> >
> > This life now, could be from a previous 'death' in another life.
> >
> > Ideas/Comments ?
> >
> > Martin Marcel Haffner
> >

> Definitely not, in the QTI framework used to discuss QS. You need a
> totatlly different framework (and presumably completely inconsistent
> with) such as Bhuddism to get that.

Well my question was generated out of pure statement, I did not intend
to put any religions into it.

It seems also that one has to consider what happens when a person asks
the question, because just thru asking a question, a certain 'system' is
set up, within an 'infinity system'.

Martin Marcel Haffner.