This news is all the more poignant, given this exchange between James and
Rainer Plaga:

http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m162.html (also m160.html)

only in that instance, they were discussing the possibility that
Rainer would crash on the way to visit James.

Spooky, innit.

As with others on this list, I will miss James.

                                        Cheers

Wei Dai wrote:

> [...]

Dr. Russell Standish                     Director
High Performance Computing Support Unit, Phone 9385 6967, 8308 3119 (mobile)
UNSW SYDNEY 2052                         Fax   9385 6965, 0425 253119 (")