Yes....or in a tipler style afterlife inside some megacomputer trillions of years in
the future (or equivalently, I suppose,
somewhere else in the multiverse). Definitely starts to sound like an act of faith to
believe that's what would happen, though....

Even if you lost consciousness a split second after having your head removed, QTI
would still have to explain how you got from
'immediately after being beheaded' to anywhere else...!

Charles