On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, at 10:47 AM, Eric Cavalcanti wrote:

Let me stress this point: *I am, for all practical purposes, one and only one specific configuration of atoms in a specific universe. I could never say that ' I ' is ALL the copies, since I NEVER experience what the other copies experience. The other copies are just similar configurations of atoms in other universes, which shared the same history, prior to a given point in time.*

I would consider these other copies entirely equal to myself IF AND ONLY IF they are succeeding RSSA observer-moments.

Glossary references : )

RSSA - The Relative Self-Sampling Assumption, which says that you should
consider your next observer-moment to be randomly sampled from among all
observer-moments which come immediately after your current observer-moment
and belong to the same observer.