Bruno Marchal wrote:

I don't think the word "universe" is a basic term. It is a sort
or deity for atheist. All my work can be seen as an attempt to mak
it more palatable in the comp frame.
Tegmark, imo, goes in the right direction, but seems unaware
of the difficulties mathematicians discovered when just trying to
define the or even a "mathematical universe".  Of course tremendous
progress has been made (in set theory, in category theory) giving
tools to provide some *approximation*, but the big mathematical
whole seems really inaccessible. With comp it can be shown
(first person) inaccessible, even unnameable ...

"Inaccessible" in what sense? How do you use comp to show this? If this is something you've addressed in a previous post, feel free to just provide a link...

Jesse

Worried about inbox overload? Get MSN Extra Storage now! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es