At 10:12 AM 7/3/2004, Bruno Marchal wrote:
True, but if we want to make sure no confusion will ever appear later in the conversation we will never start. So it is better to tackle confusion when they appear.

Yes, but some confusions are so easy to avoid! Confusions will always appear in the middle of conversations, but I want them at least to be unexpected ones...! Anyway, I didn't mean to derail the conversation with my "jargoning"; I was just pointing out that whenever I see "platonism" in one of these conversations, I'm never sure what we're really talking about.

-- Kory