At 21:48 17/12/04 -0500, Hal Ruhl wrote:
Can a kernel of information be self inconsistent? From Bruno's last post I think it is possible to impose this idea on the All.

I'm afraid I said the contrary (unless I misunderstand what you are pointing at through the expression "kernel of information"). If you agree that a kernel of information is like a theory or any finitely describable machine, then only such a thing can be said inconsistent. The "All", I put it on the semantical side, I don't see how that can be made inconsistent in any interesting way. It is *our* attempts to manage the "All" which can lead to our inconsistencies. In case we discover some of those inconsistencies we better should backtrack. I think. No?