In various places including a post in the All/Nothing multiverse thread:

http://www.escribe.com/science/theory/m5859.html

I have defined information as the potential to establish a boundary.

I have been arguing that Turing's decision procedure result points towards the multiverse being a countable set of world states rather than a continuum.

This is rather an argument from the particular to the general. Is it perhaps better to look at the above definition of information as requiring that the multiverse be a countable set of world states since a continuum has no internal boundaries?

So the illusion of free will and consciousness I propose may follow from the above definition as a truncation of "memory" when a world reality moves through a series of states as I have been arguing from looking at Turing's work.

Hal