Le 22-juin-05, à 21:26, [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

<x-tad-bigger>Actually, it occurred to me lately that saying "everything happens" may be the same as the paradox of the "set of all sets".
</x-tad-bigger>

That is indeed close to may critics of Tegmark. But as you know logician have made progress in set theories, and today there exist reasonnable "set theories" which can make you comfortable with notions of universal sets.
Now comp gives the most simple of them all, and that's why, I don't insist on all those non-comp variants.