>>Norman Samish writes:  Stathis, when you say "if you believe that
>>everything possible exists" are you implying that everything possible need
>>NOT exist (thus refuting Tegmark)?  Wouldn't this mean that space-time was
>>not infinite?  What hypothesis could explain finite space-time?

>Brent Meeker writes: Spacetime could be infinite without "everything
>possible" existing.  It might even depend on how you define "possible".
>Are all real numbers "possible"?

Norman Samish writes:
Brent, to me this is cryptic.  Can you enlarge on what you mean?  Your
statement seems to contradict what I've read, more than once; "In infinite
space and time, anything that can occur must occur, not only once but an
infinite number of times."  I don't know the author or source, but I've
assumed this is a mathematical truism.  Am I wrong?

As for "Are all real numbers 'possible'?"  According to the definitions I
use, the answer, of course, is yes.  I obviously do not understand the point
you are trying to make.
Norman