Le 15-juil.-05, à 04:15, Hal Finney a écrit :

Surely Chaitin's algorithmic information theory would not work; inputting
a zero length program into a typical UTM would not produce the set of
all infinite length bitstrings; in fact, I don't see how a TM could even
create such an output from any program.

The set of all bitstrings, S, cannot have null information content. Now, given that such information content are generally defined up to a constant, you could, by fixing some special purpose universal machine to make S information null.
I don't think it is important, but a Pythagorean could appreciate.