Serafino,

I think I get the gist of what you are saying but it is not quite
the case. There is no energy flux directly associated with
wave-functions (like with electomagnetic or mechanical waves)
but is a probability density and a probability flux associated with
the square of linear functionals of the wave-function. The physical
quantities (observables) pertaining to any physical system described
by the WF typically do not have fixed values assigned by the theory
but only "expectation values", i.e. probabilities of being found in
one among many of their possible eigenvalues. Quantum Mechanics
tells you how to compute these expectation values but only
specific experiments assign one among them to a specific system.

If I understand what you are trying to say below there is indeed
a way of, a posteriori, trying to build a more or less classical
picture of a propagation of a beam or even a single particle
(represented by a wave packet or something like it).
That is what is called a local hidden variable model for QM
and it works fairly well for a single isolated degree of freedom.
But, as it turns out, none of these clever "cartoons" can be
used to fully interpret the quantum description; this is
not merely the result of a theorem but something which has been
verified empirically numerous times by now.

Come to think of it, even my correction to Lee is in need of
correction because QM is not just about amplitudes! The
phase relations between wave functions play a very
central role in the non local phenomena (i.e. Berry and
Aharonov-Bohm effects) so the myth of "just amplitudes"
should be dispelled by now.

Best regards,
Godfrey Kurtz
(New Brunswick, NJ)