From the thread Re: ROSS MODEL OF THE UNIVERSE - The Simplest Yet Theory of Everything

Bruno Marchal wrote:

Le 22-oct.-05, à 04:50, George Levy a écrit :

The 3-plenitude is equivalent with the computationnal states accessed by the UD. It is also equivalent with the (finite and infinite) proofs of the Sigma_1 sentences, etc. The 1-plenitudes are then so big (provably) that they are not nameable. Approximations can be named though, and their logics can be assessed, and tested.

Bruno, you are making a distinction between the 1-Plenitude(s) and the 3-Plenitude. This is new to me. I thought that the Plenitude was the same no matter who the observer is - in a sense, the ultimate invariant - and also infinite. Could you please elaborate on your thought. Thanks.

George