Hi Tom:

One of the goals of my search for a model was to explain why there is an observed dynamic. The Somethings that are launched from my Nothing/All pair include evolving Somethings [due to their incompleteness]. This evolution causes states of universes resident in the All to be given a period of a degree of reality in random sequences - universe evolution.

All kinds of universe evolution take place. For example our universe running backwards.

Speculation:

Such a universe is not observable by internal SAS, it is more like reverse observable. [Perhaps call our type forward observable] This type of universe may be irrational from a forward observers point of view but this does not effect the existence of the backwards running universe. Both may be forward observable by the Something which as I discussed with Russell might be considered a conscious observer by force of its containing conscious observers [forward ones?]. Is our occasional feeling that we are experiencing something for the second time leakage from the reverse observers? Interesting.

Hal Ruhl