You're saying that, just because you can *write down* the missing
sequence (at the beginning, middle or anywhere else in the list), it
follows that there *is* no missing sequence.  Looks pretty wrong to me.

  Cantor's proof disqualifies any candidate enumeration.  You respond
by saying, "well, here's another candidate!"  But Cantor's procedure
disqualified *any*, repeat *any* candidate enumeration.

Barry Brent

Dr. Barry Brent
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~barryb0/