> 2009/2/11 Quentin Anciaux>
>

> Because the point is to know from a 1st person perspective that it exists a
> "next subjective moment"... if there is, QI holds. Even if in the majority of
> "universes" I'm dead... from 1st perspective I cannot "be dead" hence the
> only moments that count is where I exists however small the measure of that
> moment is... and if at any momemts there exists a successor where I exists
> then QI holds.

But any notion of there being objective truths about what happens from the "1st
person perspective", as opposed to just 3rd person truths about what various
brains *report* experiencing, gets into philosophical assumptions that really
need to made explicit or else people are talking at cross-purposes...this is
what I was getting at with my post at
http://groups.google.com/group/everything-list/msg/26b0bf3e1e971381