Hi Marty,

I can if you really want it, but it is out of topic and could
introduced some confusion.  I suggest we could come back on this later
perhaps. But if you insist, I can do it. have you get my last post?
Note that I have also already explained how binary strings can
represent number in some older post. Honestly we will not need this,
so it is better not to accumulate too many "new" materials, especially
when I can fear some confusion. It is good to be familiar with the
object "binary strings" seen as an object by itself.

Bruno