Hi Mirek,

On 01 Sep 2009, at 12:25, Mirek Dobsicek wrote:

> I am puzzled by one thing. Is the Axiom of dependent choice (DC)
> assumed
> implicitly somewhere here or is it obvious that there is no need for
> it
> (so far)?

I don't see where I would have use it, and I don't think I will use
it. Cantor's theorem can be done in ZF without any form of choice
axioms.  I think.

Well, I may use the (full) axiom of choice by assuming that all
cardinals are comparable, but I don't think I will use this above some
illustrations.

If you suspect I am using it, don't hesitate to tell me. But so far I
don't think I have use it.