Dear Bruno,
on diverse lists (I cannot call them 'science-branches' since lately most
domains are discussed in considering aspects of several of such on the
diverse discussion-lists)    -
CONCEPTS (I wish I knew a better word) appear by different content.

If somebody has the time and feels like (knows how to) do it, a brief
reconsiderational ID listing would help us outsiders to reconfirm what "WE"
mean by

*Comp*   -  (computing, computer-universal or not,)
The application of (=your relevance of) the *Church* thesis
*Universa*l machine - BTW: machine, or God, as in (our) theology
*White rabbit*, (and I don't even dare write:) *numbers,* -
       and in not much than 1-2 lines(!!!) ea:
*UD, UDA, AUDA*, with:
hints to "YES" *to the doctor*, and *maybe some more* -
*
which the 'old listers' apply here with ease (yet *maybe(!)* in their
modified i.e.  personalised taste?) - newcomers. however, usually first
misinterpret into 'other' *vernaculars*.

(It is my several decade long research experience to sit down once in a
while and recap
(recoop?) the terms used in the daily efforts. They change by the *(ab?)*use
and re-realizing  their original content may push the research effort ahead
from a stagnant hole it falls into inevitably during most "routine"
thinking. -
 In doing so, almost all the time there occurred an "AHA".

One cannot do it privately and alone. We cannot slip out from our skin. I
did it with someone knowledgeable in the broader field (maybe even a fresh
graduate?) or on a public lecture, where questions and opposite opinions
could be expected.

Best for the hooiday season: this may be a present for Chirstmas.
On St. Nicholas Day

John Mikes