The branching is occurring at every moment, so if even one set of said
parents got it on, there would be "umpteen trillons(TM)" of copies of said
individual. It has nothing to do really with the parents at all. Once you
exist, there's umpteen trillions of copies that stem from the state of the
individual at each moment in time.