Dear Bruno,

I am learning something very valuable from this experience. I think
that, coming from different backgrounds, if we want to have an
exchange of ideas we need to create a common language.

My lack of a common language with you prevents me to follow you
through your argumentations. I sense that what you say is important
and interesting, but we seem to speak in different languages.

A way to move forward could be not to take for granted that the other
is familiar with our concepts. If you explain a concept at a time it
would be also very helpful for me.

Yours truly,

R. Rabbit