You agree, but you argue because you disagree on the meanings of words. All
misunderstandings arise from differing ideas of the meanings of words. Words
only have meaning whrn you have agreed on the meaning in advance. By learning
through shared experience. It's the symbol grounding problem.

You'll work it out if you keep talking. Everything happens for a reason. Words
mean things, and they have their particular meanings for a reason. There are no
coincidences. It's no coincidence, for example, that "rationalize" means both
"to provide an explanation" and "to make rational".

I'm about to rationalize the universe both ways.

--
Mark Buda <her...@acm.org>
I get my monkeys for nothing and my chimps for free.