Hi, Colin,

I enjoyed your diatribe. (From time to time I accept some of your ideas and
even include them into my ways of thinking - which may be a praise or a
threat).

Question: Could you briefly identify your usage of "science" - even
"scientist"?
(sometimes I consider an 'average' (=multitude of) scientist
succumbing to *conventional
*ideas called 'scientific' and working within that conventional world-view
we get in schools).
And thanks for mentioning religion.

Best regards

John M