“It sound more like you are reifing body and system.”
Would you rather me rarefy it?
“Consciousness here and now is accepted by many as the most
undoubtable
truth”
That to which you point by the indicator consciousness, observe that…
it is not a clear and defined perception, it is not a clearly
delineated “thing”… it is a obscure and indefinite I-don’t-know-
whatness, an unknown unknown… something that cannot be clearly stated
or comprehended or defined… so you cannot say what it is… By calling
it consciousness you trick us… because you give us the impression we
know what it is or that it is, that we have some grip or handle on it
or that it is an object of knowledge. Buddhists have been grappling
with the problem of so called consciousness for millennia… where have
they gotten? They either b.s. or they claim that it is not what it
appears to be, that it is not a definitive thing, that it is
unrealized, and that its “essential nature” is something other then
what it appears to be… blah blah blah… they claim it is this or that….
the “primordial ground of reality” or “pure subtle energy” and other
fantastical notions…. So who knows what consciousness is?
“Body and system are rather clearly mind constructions to organize
experience.”
But so is mind and mind-construction a mind-construction. Do you
distinguish between consciousness and experience?
I think your choice in the usage of the term theology is not very
insightful. What etymological grounds and logic do you have for this?